Monday, March 21, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion: March Edition

VPPNews came out last week! Here are some highlights:
  • Mostly, I'm interested in feedback on the redesign of the newsletter. I did this all myself, and my graphic design experience is limited to a semester as opinions editor and a semester in Digital Art. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
  • An article about VPP's investment two amazing organizations; Urban Alliance and Metro TeenAIDS.
  • A summary of VPP's open discussion with DC Mayor Vincent Gray. He discussed his "One City" agenda and early childhood education. 
                                                                                                   
Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Venture Philanthropy Partners

    No comments:

    Post a Comment