Friday, March 4, 2011

Harvard Social Enterprise Conference

I apologize for not posting for a while, but it seems that life has gotten in the way of many things for me over the last few months, one of them being this blog.

But, fortunately, life has now brought me to something very exciting: I will be attending the Harvard Social Enterprise Conference this weekend. Carol Thompson Cole, President and CEO of VPP, will be giving the keynote address on Saturday, so I am going to support her, generally hang out and soak up as much knowledge as possible. I'll be blogging from here, and also tweeting from @jraders and @vppartners. Follow either account to get my minute-by-minute insights on all the amazing things going on at the conference.

Can't wait to tell you all more!

                                                                                                   
Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Venture Philanthropy Partners

No comments:

Post a Comment